Friday, September 13, 2013

Life is just a simple thing




Life is just a simple thing


            When I was five years old, I have a small car, this car I call it “Tamia”! I used to play it all the time and one day it crashed! It hit the wall and the bumper crushed in to pieces. Guys,,, as we know it together, all the little kids in that age will crying about that accident and said “ My… Car… hiks… hiks... hiks... " ( sobbing ) Eits… While I’m not! I’m not crying! Instead of crying,
I glue that bumper with a glue called “Alteco” and then I played it again. Just that simple!

            After my car was repaired, I play it again every day until one day I found there was problem with the engine of the “Tamia”. I was decided to open the engine by my own, and as the result the engine became out of service. Its mean broken! If at that moment I begging to my father to buy me a new “Tamia”? I’ll be dead before I finish my sentence, so I prefer to find another toy and I simply found it one in my sister’s room. The shape is just like this **** ( woman’s body ) and it’s so beautiful, they called it sailor moon! Start from that day I played with SAILOR MOON! And I’m the SAILOR SUN! It’s simple, right? I simply change my toy if it’s broken, without have to cry, without have to stress about it! Just make it simple!

            My story continue, Now I live in a place which is the distance between my bed room and bath room is quite far, its need me 3-5 minute to walk properly from bath room to my bed room. So, now let me explain about my problem from this situation. One day, when I want to take a bath, ( I usually did it in a systematic way, Brush my teeth, wash my face, then take a bath…) After I brush my teeth, ( Expression forget ) "Oh… My god! I forget to bring my facial foam! " So I walked to my bed room to take my facial foam and back again to the bath room and wash my face. After I washed my face, suddenly I realized, "OH MY GOD ! I forget to bring my body foam!" OH I'M SO TIRED !!! I need to back to my bed room and take my body foam in other to take a bath, the worst thing is I need to did it in rush!


            It’s nice to take a bath, but once I finish,,,, " OOOHHHHH MY GODDDDD!!!! I forget one thing!!!!!!!!! I forget to bring my towel !!!!! " Luckily at that time I have my big brother in bathroom so I asked him to help me bring the towel from its place. Can you imagine what had just happened ?  I can forget everything if I’m in rush and lose my focus! This is my weakness and I must do something about this! Then I found the solution in the next several days, I bought a medium size of basket and I put all the things that I need for take a bath in that basket, so with this, I will not leave anything else when I want to take a bath even though I’m in rush! It’s simple, right? With just a medium size of basket I solve my daily big problem!

            Sometime we can feels hard to turn something in to the simple thing when the matter comes to “LOVE”. Yesterday morning at 12 September 2013 I found myself had been cheated by a girl which I admired so much. After all the things that we have done together, after all the things that we have through together, she could lightly said to me that we are just friend from now on until the end. She said in implicitly like this “ I had told you, I had tried to explained to you that we are not more than just a common friend right now! But you are a damn persistence person! I don’t want to hurt you! So I just hang my word on the roof… Sorry, I always make you suffer… ( which mean at that moment I got my heart, broken to the pieces! )

            Honestly, my mistake is too believe in her words who were still not clear for her own self whether she was really in love with me or not. It’s hard for me to turn this kind of love matter to the simple thing, but! Even it’s difficult or not ! I must turn it as simple as I can! My heart want to explode in every single second when I think about her, ANGER, DISAPOINTED, HATRED, LOVE, AND DESIRE TO LIVE WITH HER MIXED TOGETHER IN MY MIND. Indescribable mixed feeling! For those who ever have felt the sense of BROKEN HEART should know it very clear.  

I compose this thing to my blog it’s not because I want to tell you how hard my life is!  But I want to help people who have the same condition like me to through it in a better way and in a better result. Now my feeling is not as bad as yesterday, I got used already because I have done something to turn this love’s matter in to the simple thing.

3 ways that I did after I realized that I had been setup from the start by the girl:

1. Find someone who want to listen to you ! I tried to find a best friend of mine who have different gender with me ( she is a woman because I’m a man ) and try to asked her if she willing to listen to my story or not? After she agreed, I asked for her opinion about my problem… This kind of way helps me a lot, because in the reality her opinion had opened my eyes and she was successfully made me calm and made me could think even clearer than before.

2. Make your daily life busy! I made myself busy to work, so I didn’t even have any time to waste to thinking of her… It can help me to decrease the anger of mine. This way maintained my mind in the positive way, so I didn’t did any foolish things which can harms myself and other peoples. I also did praying to the god, wish the god bless me and give me power to through this problem.

3. Decide your next destination or target! I tried to remind myself about my dream which I haven’t achieved yet. I dreamed to continue my study to Australia and want to pay a visit to New Zealand. So, I started to visualize all the things that I need to prepare from now in other to go there, I started to predict what will happen to my life once I reach there, and then I tried to ask some people who I think they can help me to give some information that I need about the way to go to Australia. Luckily, I have found a person who really kind to me because he gave me so many information about the way to go to Australia on yesterday night at 23.30 WIB. He’s name is Mr. Telaga, he is an English teacher. So based on his information, I have a big picture in my mind! Someday, 1 years or 2 years later I should step my foot to Australia!



“ Don’t makes our past’s lover to become our future’s enemy ” instead of treat them as our enemy, it would be better for us to treat them as our motivation to reach our dream! In my case! I should reach my dream and improve myself day by day to prove her that “her decision to leave me was the biggest mistake that she ever done to me!” I can turn this complicated big problem into the simple small problem, I hope my friends out there who face the same problem with me will solve the problem wisely. Learn from the mistake and learn from the way I solve it.


           Let’s we put some conclusion… I always find the way to make my problem as simple as I can, and after I’ve done it, I could feel happiness because my problems became simple! It doesn’t mean I run from it! I just face it with a different way! That’s the way I can keep my happiness until now! Today if you want to make your life simple and happy, let put this statement into your mind by following me said this…


“My life is a simple thing! And I’m happy with it!”
                                                                                                                                                                

By. Ferdy Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment