Monday, April 1, 2013

Inspired Story For Your Speech...

    Here I have some story which I had used it in other to train my self for public speaking skill in Cendana University - Medan City. You may copy - paste, do some modification, add anything as you please in other to help you train yourself to become a good presenter and a great public speaker... I list out all the material that I had used from my first year in Cendana University until now... Please leave some comment if you find some of this story is appropriate with you in other to help you to do your presentation :

  1. ( Semester 1 ) YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK AND VISUALIZATION IS A REAL!
     
    klik here -
  2. ( Semester 2 ) THE ART OF TELLING A LIE
    klik here -
  3. ( Semester 3 ) LIFE IS JUST A SIMPLE THING
    klik here -
  4. ( Semester 4 ) WEIGHT LOST PROGRAM
    klik here -

No comments:

Post a Comment