Monday, December 31, 2012

When Our Heart Said Something...

When Our Heart Said Something...
Then We Must Follow It !

   
    One day there is a man who I respect him so much came to me at a stand for collecting donation in other to build a Maitreyawira's School in Medan city. The thing which make me respect him it's not because he is handsome, rich or he is an awesome people who can influence many people as he speaks, but I respect him it's because he has willing to share his experience of life to a younger generation like me...



    In our conversation on that day, we were talking about our Great Great Grandfather who always teach us to be a person who is full with compassion in our heart, he is really agree with this method of teaching and he reminds me to put some addition on it, he said "Son you sure must be a man with full of compassion in your heart but you do also have even more wisdom as you have more compassion, you sure can't divide both of the compassion and wisdom in your life." 


    Once he said those statement, he explained to me what had he done when the real condition appeared to him in other to use his compassion and wisdom together, so he started his story like this...

    " One day a woman came to me and explain all the thing about her life which was very tragic and full with sadness, she's really need my help, she asked me to give her some money in other to continue her life and buy some medicines to cure her family who got an ill." ( As we know it together, there are a lot of people using this kind of trick to make money, they are lazy to work so they will always said their family get into trouble or get an ill to everybody that they meet and ask them for help ) after he explained all the thing, then he spoke to me...

    " Once the woman told me her story, I know my heart said I must help her! But my logic said, how about if she is a liar?" The man continuing his story...
    " So what did you do then ? " I asked.
    " I think, I will be the most cruel person in the world if the story of that woman was a truth while I don't take any action to help her... So if I must help her, I must help her with not just money which I can give, but also something which can make her realize about her sins if she is a liar. "
    " What did you do to her ? " I curiously asked him.
    " I took some money from my wallet, then I said to her... I can't help you much but I hope this money will help you a little, please don't see the value of the money, if your story is a truth may the god bless you and I hope your family will get well soon, but if it isn't? I hope you can find another way to continue your life... " 

    After I heard his story, I know, I just learn something very important in my life! Everybody will meet this kind of condition in their life, and I think his way is the greatest way which will I pick to solve this kind of condition when it's appear to me, because if we solve it using this great way, we will not just help them to follow our heart's sound, but also we can remind them to repent their sin if they are lying.

     Day pass by day without stop and without I realize it, the conversation between me and the man who I respect already passed for half year, And I still keep the stand for the school donation. Today on the late of 2012.  31 december 2012, yes it's today! The date for me to face this kind of condition, a woman came to me directly to the stand which I kept and asked me for help. She was really look tired and hopeless, she said that her husband was passed away last year, she has 4 children, 3 of them is still in their small house waiting for something to eat, one of them had gone to see their father in the heaven. 

    I don't know if this woman tell me the truth or just tell me a lie, but my heart said to me clearly enough to help this woman, what will I become if I'm not help this woman today? Can I be a good grandson to my Great Great Grandfather who always teach me about compassion in our heart? 

   Honestly, I even don't have any cent in my pocket at that time, so what should I do? Suddenly, this condition reminds me about the conversation with the man that I respect half year ago, after that memory came back to its place I made up my mind, I made a decision, a decision to help the woman, then I did it! ( I went to information center and borrowed some money from my friend there and I gave the money to the woman ) I've helped the woman just like the lesson I've learn in that precious day. As the result, I gain my indescribable happiness in my life, although what I did is just a little thing, I'm just following my heart's sound and the happiness come to say halo to me without I ask it to come. I still could remember the eyes of the woman which was filled with the tear of happiness and gratefully said thanks to me then leave the stand...

      Thank you for 阿東兄 ( a dong xiong ) for your experience of life which can make me believe my Great Great Grandfather up there on the heaven is smiling to me now and said "You Have Done A Great Job Grandson... "

    
By. >F£.H<


    

No comments:

Post a Comment