Monday, April 1, 2013

THE ART OF TELLING A LIE

THE ART OF TELLING A LIE



Are you ready to hear the most precious reality in this life?  Today I want to tell you the art of telling a lie!, but I want to make sure something, I don’t want to tell you how to become a cheater! A cheater is someone when they telling a lie, they have purpose to deceive other, break the law and hurt others!  If you do that after you hear my speech? It’s out of my responsible ok? Haha

           Ok Now I’ll begin my speech with a statement, “ I will ride on a car which is can fly... 
to the sky and without any pollution in the next few years, is it a lie? Or is it a true?”
How about if I change my statement a little bit, “ I will not ride a car which is can fly to the sky and without any pollution for the rest of my life “, is it a lie? Or is it a true?

         Confusing right? This is including one of the reasons why I want to share this art to you now! Please listen carefully…


            Why I said such of things? Because when we talk about the future, the future haven’t exist yet, we haven’t gone there before, we haven’t done it before, so there is still no facts yet which is can prove our statement is a truth one… So basically and technically we can call it as a lie…

            The thing that I’m very concern is… Nowadays, a lot of people still don’t know this reality and they usually said their lies in the negative way, just 1% of the people in this world said their lies in the positive way. Example… I’m not cleaver enough, I don’t have faith to become rich… Or even worse, we usually spoke this word… “si lo - hokkien language means -” I’m dead !!!

            Actually there is no a big deal when you said such of words, but just for your information, 80% of the people around the world are the honest people, just 20% around of them are truly a liar! The truth liar can’t impact anything in their life with every words that they have spoken, because they have no integrity! They just said a big bullshit without put a purpose in their mind! But mean while the honest person when they speak a thing, even it’s a bullshit !!! They will set up a purpose in their mind and it will become their power in their action to achieve everything just like what they want either it’s on a positive way or on a negative way…

I had experienced this art by myself, but today I will not tell you my own experience but I will tell you about their experience…




Do you know who are they? They are brothers who had realized their big lies become a reality! They were the first man who invented an airplane to the world!

            In the beginning of their era, a lot of people said it’s impossible for human to fly! But, this two brother said a big lies to them self  “HUMAN CAN FLY!”  When the first time they said such of words, a lot of people underestimate them and said, “They will not going to make it! It’s impossible! They are insane! They are just talking about a bullshit!” But now as you can see, a lot of people can fly to the sky because of them! “They make peoples fly!”

            Wright brothers had successfully lied to them self in a positive way, and they got everything just like what they want it to be. If you know it already, you are the honest people and you will achieve everything just like what you said, why are you still want to telling a lie in the negative way? Be a great liar in the positive way! Because you will achieve everything just like what you said it out “that’s exactly what we call as the art of telling a lie”….

By. Ferdy Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment