Sunday, March 16, 2014

what is happiness 2

      Dear diary, 

      Yesterday was my special day, because yesterday was my birthday. Many special thing happened start from morning until now. there were many happy moment that I have been through with my sister and friends. Some birthday present come one by one to me and it's made me so happy.

      The most special moment for yesterday happened when there was a news that said me as an author of one story in a writing competition published in my facebook account as the 3rd place from 20 authors who have won the competition. My story was created based from my own experience which I have written it on... this link " When Our Heart Said Something "  ( ketika hatimu bersuara... maka ikutilah )


The announcement board today.

      All the winner story will be publish into one book which will be sold to the market, this is the first time I wrote a story and it will published in to a book, for me this is a great experience and absolutely amazing. I don't know if in the future I can be a great writter or any best seller author, but something which is clear right now is, my happiness come to me one by one as I always said thankyou for everthing that come to me ( even it's bad or good ). It is about law of nature based on a book which I have read. It is the source from all the happiness in the world. It is just all about the simple thing which could be done by anyone in this world. It is about GRATEFUL which can give us happiness.

      This morning I can't share much because tomorrow I must get up earlier in the morning to send the younger generation of schoolarship student just in a university just like me to join a "Theme Park project". Even I can't share a lot for today, but I hope I can inspire many people as they read the story in a link above which the title is " When Our Heart Said Something "  

by. Stupid Goat


No comments:

Post a Comment