Sunday, March 16, 2014

Difficult Option

      Dear diary,

      Today all of my friend in the same generation go to a beach named Pantai Cermin in other to follow theme park project from our university, their picture uploaded to BBM and as I look their face, I can tell the happiness within their eyes. The picture of them is like this...

My fellow's picture from their BBM display picture

      I'm not go the beach because I need to help temple to join drama competition, this decision I made it's because my master asked me to do it, And I don't have any option here. I just need to follow my master order. 

      Actually, I really want to go with my friend and be happy together with them, I can reject to join... this drama competition if I want to, But I'm not did it! because it will make my master headache later on, because we can't find someone who can replace the character that I'm playing for... I try my best to sacrifice my desire to help something bigger then just be happy together with my friend. In addition from all of that, the impact will not be good at all when I reject this mission. This is one of the most difficult decision that I have ever made within this year, I must decide it wisely and get off all of the emotion that I have, in other to both helping my master and helping my drama's team. The bad news is, as my rector said I must join the Theme Park project alone without any friend with the same generation of mine on the next year project in other to graduate from my study. ( even my master from temple already asked him for a permission ) Within this kind of condition, if I change my mind and insist to fight for my right to join the Theme Park project? maybe I will become someone that my master and my rector hate the most because both of them will become headache and my masterc will think that I'm a stubborn person wich can't be controlled while my opportunity to learn even more in this place will be decrease slowly but sure day by day. 

      Yeah, in this condition I remember a statement from my rector which was said like this "There are no justice between human and human, there is only justice from our god who created us as a human". I can't force my logic for justice from both of my master and my rector, they have done their best to handle my problem until now, and I should feel grateful because of it. Even my decision today couldn't make me happy with my friend on a beach, but I still can earn my happiness on the stage with my drama's team. Anybody who read this article until this sentence maybe have through or maybe will have the same condition and situation like me later in the future. Some of condition in our life sometime can be a difficult option to decide, but make sure our decision is the best decision for a lot of people instead for ourself. In my case today, I have made a decision to help a lot of people. I help my team through a great performance on the stage. I made my master happy and I'm not make my rector headache. Doesn't matter if our team will become a champion or not, the most important thing is we have successfully made our audience happy and laugh together when we are on the move.

      Difficult option in our life will come to us without we can predict it when will it come. When that time come, we should decide wisely wihout using our emotion to solve the problem. I hope this article can be an inspiration to make a decision whenever a difficult option come to us. 

By. Stupid Goat

No comments:

Post a Comment