Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sometime People Can Forget The True Meaning of "HELP", only god know it very well.

      Dear diary,

      Today is a birthday for Guan Im Goddess, I'm so grateful one of my friend asked me to help her to become a host for the dharma class after we do praying together in temple. ( Noted, she asked me just before the bus which pick us everyday from collage arrived to our temple ) Today, I intentionally arrived altar 10 Minutes earlier before we did praying because I really don't have any idea about the thing that I should inform to all of the people who join the dharma class, but all the thing that I can saw there, it's just some arranged chair for dharma class, without blackboard, without podium, without chalk, without loud speaker, without the projector and the most terrible thing is without the person who have asked me to help her. ( Usually at the time like this, all the equipment had been set up well and ready to use ) 

      The class usually start after we have done praying together. Honestly, I really don't know to whom I should ask about the information that I want to tell the audience later, but something in my mind on that time was all about how the way to prepare all the thing which haven't been installed and be ready to become the host. I must do it because today is a special day for Guan im Goddess, I'm did this not for the friend of mine anymore, but I did this for Guan im Goddess. In the short period of time, I asked some of people around me to find the blackboard and podium then I told them where are the place which both of the item supposed to be installed for dharma class as usuall.

Guan im Goddess

      After I got everything that I need from the first floor, and went back to the main altar which is on the 3rd floor, I can show the friend of mine was doing praying without even want to tell me what's going on in here? And what should I inform those audience after we did praying? Yeah, as you can predict, I don't inform anything to the audience. 

      The dharma class run well and it inspired me a lot. I start to forget everything that my friend have done to me earlier because of listening to the dharma, but emotion start to come back to it place once I found out that, this dharma class is become my event. There are no anypeople in that class to help me manage the audience, what I mean is... all of Sudden, I become the one who are in charge for all the thing inside this the dharma class, and it happen start from the moment I agree to help my friend to become a host. Wow... This is great! Basically I just want to help, but now my status changed become the "Person in Charge". This is not about the job that my friend give it to me, but this is about the system management. In this case, sure there are many problem which are should be fix in this system management in other to run her job even better. I will not tell her how to do it? Because the way I solve a problem will not always same to the other people's way. I just want to let her know some fact that she must reconsider... How about if one day I really can't help her? How about if in that day she can't find the other person who are not stupid enough to do all the thing by themselves and will not argue with her for everything that she had done to them? ( In addition of getting some critics from some supervisor in temple because they don't know what is the thing that they must inform to the audience while they are as the host should know it very clear ! ) How can we face Guan im Goddess if in that day the person who you ask them to help can't help you automatically or even they don't have any idea what to do to help you, so the class can't running smoothly because of that??? Please reconsider this matter my beloved friend. 

      Help this word is not created to link a job to the other job, is not created to transfer one people's assignment to the other people, and also it's not created to deceive other or even to create a burden to the one who are willing to help. But "Help" this one word is one of miracle word that we use it everyday to save people lives, to simplify the other people work, and to create happiness to everyone who are willing to help. By the way, I just hope next time the system management that she will apply in the condition above can be better than today. I will pray for her, in hope she can evaluate her system soon so she will never fall to a big problem later on, I can't force her if she don't want evaluate her system, but I hope she can know this message with or without read this article. 


By, Stupid Goat

No comments:

Post a Comment