Friday, March 21, 2014

For a Better Life

      The time run so fast, I don't realize, I almost become a bachelor, today all the scholarship students are discussing about the schoolarship matter together. Some of my friend want to continue their study by using scholarship program until we become undergrad, some of them want to leave the scholarship program and build their own life without schoolarship and some of them want to learn Mandarin language in Batam city. Me personaly, still follow the scholarship program until I achieve undergrad, because that's my mission start from the time I stepped my foot in Medan city.

        I will miss all of my friends here, we live together almost in three years, eat, sleep, laundry, take a bath, fight, cry, smile, and laught together. Now is the time for us to pick our own decision to make a better life in the future. I hope we will meet again on the top! And can be success together in our life. Good luck my friends...

By. Stupid Goat

No comments:

Post a Comment