Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Poem From The Heart


Smile In The Middle Of Tear...
By. >Stupid Goat<


Smile in the middle of tear,
Nobody knows, nobody care.
I sit here with a boundless tear,
Nobody knows, nobody care...
Still Survive No Matter What Happen!

    Am I a lonely one?
    No, I'm not! But now I'm alone...
    Am I the one who have to cry for this?
    No. I'm not! But now I'm crying...

Someone asked me to keep the distance,
No, I won't ! But she insist...
Someone asked me to wait,
No, I won't ! But she's leaving...

    Should I said sorry?
    No, I shouldn't ! But just now,,, I said sorry...
    Is it love will always be like this ?
    No, It isn't ! But now its KILLING ME...

Smile in the middle of tear,
Nobody knows, nobody care.
I know I can through this,,,
Cause there is love within me...

No comments:

Post a Comment